IRobot Corporation, an American based Firm is involved with designing a host of devices that can make house work simpler. It's built devices like vacuum cleaner, floor mopers and a number of other autonomous cleaning apparatus. These apparatus are in huge demand all around the world. RoboCare Malaysia is an extremely reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This company offers around 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and also has other offers like penis price for the yearly maintenance support.
Types Of iRobots
You will find huge demand for products That can serve as substitutes for humans. All these iRobot products could be scheduled once every day, perform household works like sweeping and cleaning and these little maids bill themselves automatically when they run out of battery life. They are easy to transport and very easy on the pocket too. A number of the iRobot goods are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is nothing but an autonomous vacuum cleaner which can sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter can suck even the tiniest dust particles maintaining the home free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the leading cause of allergic conditions like cold, cough, skin diseases etc. in people. Roomba is available in multiple variants as well as the costs also vary accordingly. Some of the popular variants available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with highly efficient, patented world class technology.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and removes stains on your homes. Mopping silently is the greatest power of Braava. It imitates how a person mop a floor and this is unable to be reproduced by other rival until today. Being a champion among all mopping robot, Braava is best together with the Roomba vacuum robot to give the best house cleaning solution ever.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to decrease the hassle of swimming pools. Mirra wash off dirt, algae, oil and bacteria build up on the floors of the pool. The unit is capable of filtering around 70 gallons of water per minute.
IRobots, like some other apparatus, requires repairs. The repairs may be required due to non Performance of the System which may be a result of one of the following errors
· Charging mistakes -- Charging mistakes might be attributed to different reasons. The device may show the message of a charging malfunction if the battery isn't connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging point is cluttered or cluttered. It might also happen if the battery is damaged or if it's unable to communicate. The trained group of service engineers at RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these errors and suggest you with appropriate actions so.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot don't respond, check if the green light is coming on pressing Clean, or even check the charger or home base line cable for any damages, try rebooting the unit. If none of them gives you an indication of error, check the home base for dust or debris and clean it up. Even after all this if the device fails to respond, contact the expert service staff at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot apparatus may require a wheel replacement if the wheels are not turning correctly, make squeaky noise while going or if they fall outside. In such cases, get support from iRobot fix specialist at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged owing to water entering the device you need to dismantle the apparatus along with the battery and allow it to dry for a day. If the issue still persists call or visit the support engineers to find the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will last for around 500 cycles. Look at altering a battery when the robot is currently having brief runtime.
· Stuck -- Check if Roomba suck any big or long thing. Remove it and restart. It could be indication for malfunctioning detectors too.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba might not be able to go back to dock if it is Experiencing weak battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So be sure that the home base is switched on and is properly placed against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia includes a Good group of support engineers who are proficient in fixing a range of home Cleaning solutions. They fix errors using genuine parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is the partner of the Top iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, That their customer will enjoy free repair for any manufacturing defect for 2 years.